Having Fun and Horsing Around!
In 2019 we started with a small horse camp.
At this time (date stamp January 2023) we will NOT be offering a 2023 horse camp. While we love to introduce the complex and curious world of horses to youth of all ages, our inability to take those inspired riders forward into a regular lesson program feels like a disappointment. With that, we have nixed the camp due to our lesson program being at capacity.
STAY TUNED for future opportunities for beginner and intermediate riders! Reach out to us to get on the list if the program offerings open.
FOR INFORMATION ONLY
To get an idea of the offerings we have included in the past, and how our format and pricing compares to other camp programs, see below.
BEGINNER CAMPS $180
- Suitable for riders age 7 and older
- 2 days of horses and riding!
- Limited to just 20 campers per week
- Single Days are available for $100.
- Fully Insured and all certified equipment provided
- Fun and Educational!
- An excellent way to wrap up summer fun!
-Thursdays and Fridays
INTERMEDIATE CAMPS $300
Intermediate Camp Week
- Suitable for riders 11yo and older
- 3 days of riding and horsemanship
- Riders must already be able to Walk, Trot, Canter outside of the arena.
- You can even make arrangements to bring your own horse!
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 11:30-5:30 each day (so teens and pre-teens can sleep in!
The total number of campers is limited to just 6.